CORONAVIRUS UPDATE FROM NEGI & MLSC
At NEGI and MLSC, your safety, the safety of our team and the safety of our communities are first priority!
Effective April 27, 2020, the Pennsylvania Department of Health & Governor Wolf lifted the ban on elective surgery and procedures. Hence, the medical office of NEGI and procedural center of Mt. Laurel Surgery Center is now open for urgent and necessary office visits and procedures.
We are following current governmental guidelines for scheduling patients to be seen within our facility. Our physicians are reviewing the nature and complexity of each patient’s individual symptoms. Please contact us if your symptoms are changing, as this may alter the urgency of your care.
We want to reassure you that we are taking all appropriate and strict infection control precautions.
Please be aware that we are taking further steps to ensure your safety, comfort, and peace of mind.
All patients have the option of telemedicine or in-office visit with one of our doctors, nurse practitioners or physician assistants to confirm your current medical history and medications as well as answer any questions prior to your appointment or procedure.
- All patients will be prescreened with a COVID-19 questionnaire prior to their appointment.
- All patients will be offered the opportunity to take a COVID-19 laboratory test prior to their appointment.
- All patients will receive a TELEMEDICINE appointment with one of our doctors, nurse practitioners or physician assistants to confirm your current medical history and medications as well as answer any questions prior to your appointment or procedure.
- On the day of your appointment or procedure you will receive a temperature check and COVID-19 questionnaire.
- All patients MUST wear a mask before entering our center for your protection and ours. A surgical mask will be provided for every MLSC patient scheduled for a procedure.
- Please make EVERY EFFORT to arrive at your scheduled time.
- Hand sanitizer will be offered to all patients upon entering our center.
- Patient’s drivers will be asked to wait in their cars until the patient is discharged from their appointment or procedure.
- Social distancing measures have been implemented including spacing of patient chairs at least 6 feet apart in the waiting area.
- All staff will receive daily temperature checks and a COVID-19 questionnaire which is logged.
- Clinical staff will be wearing all American Society of Gastroenterology (ASGE) and Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommended Personal Protective Equipment.
- Business staff will be wearing cloth or surgical masks.
- Our staff will be cleaning & disinfecting between each and every patient encounter.
- At the end of our clinical day, our dedicated and knowledgeable cleaning staff, will provide a terminal clean for our ENTIRE center following all of the Centers for Disease Control guidelines.
We look forward to serving you and your health care needs.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU AND ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS THAT YOU MAY HAVE!
Dr. Reynolds, Dr. Talenti, Dr. Downey & team of NEGI and MLSC